Bluedio T4S Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
Usually, Bluetooth Noise Cancelling headphones come at a price, but at 44 Euros the Bluedio T4S Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones seem to be a lucky exception. Are these cheap Bluetooth headphones worth your money? Let’s find out in this review. The specifications are quite promising!
Please check out our One-Minute Youtube review of the Bluedio T4S Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones below.
The specification as found on is GearBest:
- Features: Active Noise-cancelling,Extra Bass // Function: Answering Phone, Bluetooth, HiFi, Microphone, Noise Cancelling, Song Switching, Voice control, Voice Prompt // Language: Chinese,English,French,Spanish // Material: Metal // Type: Over-ear // Wearing type: Headband
- Application: Sport // Cable Length (m): 1.5 m // Charging Time.: 1.5h // Compatible with: Computer, Mobile phone // Connecting interface: 3.5mm, Type-C // Connectivity: Wired and Wireless //
Driver unit: 57mm // Frequency response: 15Hz~25KHz // Driver type: Dynamic // Impedance: 16ohms // Music Time: 16h // Plug Type: 3.5mm,USB Type-C // Sensitivity: 116dB // Standby time: 650h // Talk time: 16h
- Bluetooth distance: W/O obstacles 10m // Bluetooth mode: Headset // Bluetooth protocol: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP // Bluetooth Version: V4.2 // FM radio: No
- Type: Built-in // Battery Types: 600mAh Li-ion Battery
Package size (L x W x H): 20.70 x 24.00 x 6.80 cm / 8.15 x 9.45 x 2.68 inches
Package weight: 0.9360 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 18.80 x 9.00 x 20.80 cm / 7.4 x 3.54 x 8.19 inches
Product weight: 0.3340 kg
What’s in the box
Active noise canceling.
Push the switch button, you can immerse in the pure music world without noise from outside. I have tested it but it’s hard to find out if it’s working.
Incredible HiFi and bass
With vector flow technology and 57mm big titanized driver units for ultra clear sound
Fast charging technology gives you 3 hours long acoustic feast after 10 minutes’ charging whenever you want.
The act that uses a USB type C is very handy because all new phones and even notebooks are USB this USB connector that can’t be faulty anymore.
With high-grade alloy body, rotatable structure, comfortable earmuffs, and a leather adjustable headband it’s a beautiful product.
Build Quality & Design
It looks and feels like a premium and much more expensive headset.
The band is made of metal and there is a leather cushion around it. This looks good and is very effective, the headset has enough grip so it doesn’t slide of your head.
Portability / Mobility
This headset comes with a soft pouch. it’s nice but I prefer to leave it outside the back so I can take and use it much faster. When it’s around the neck and you don’t use it, the earpieces can be rotated and can be held flat to your body. This is also very handy when carrying in a backpack.
First of all, you need to pair the headphones with your device. Hold it for a long time to power on, and hold it longer to put the device in pairing mode. Find the Bluetooth device on your phone and you are ready to go, easy!
It’s a Bluetooth headset but you also get two cables with it, a USB Type C to USB Type A and a USB Type C to 3.5 mm. The first one is for charging and the second one is to connect the headset to devices that don’t have a Bluetooth connection.
The headset has 3 buttons which are located on the side:
- a multi functional power button for on/off and answering calls.
- one play and pause button.
- and one button for the volume (up and down)
- ACN Active noise Control which isn’t a button but a tiny switch.
Locating the buttons while playing music was something I got used to very fast.
Battery life & Charging
The battery of the headset is a 600mAh and provides around 16 hours of music. And because of the USB C port and the Fast Charging technology, it’s easy to charge the headset in 1,5 hours.
This is absolutely one of the main selling points. This headset produces a good bass you don’t believe it when I tell you the price. I was very impressed. Another good point is the ANC. ANC is the active noise control. When enabling the ANC through a small switch on the right earpiece, a small LED turns green. That is the indication the ANC is turned on. When you are not playing any music but activate the ANC you can hear some sound.
You can also call with this Bluetooth Headphones. It’s has a quite good microphone.
There are plenty of headsets out there.
Click here for a nice and affordable list
I think that a better one for this price is hard to find. ANC, cable or cordless, premium design, good sound quality and a good microphone.
pro / cons
- first of all a Premium look
- Good build quality
- Ears can turned 90, and the headset is flat
- Active Noise Control
- and finally: Very affordable price
It’s hard to find one, especially for this price.
I think I made my point already 😉